Living on campus provides a supportive environment in which to raise your family while you are in school. Family housing is organized into three family villages:
• South Desert Village has two-to four-bedroom houses just south of the campus core.
Click here for sample floor plans of North Desert Village.
Click here for sample floor plans of South Desert Village.
The Villages, like all other housing areas, are staffed by Community Assistants (CAs) who provide peer support, policy enforcement, and programs/activities for residents.
• Residents are responsible for gas/electricity and telephone service.
• A fantastic place for children and families; over 250 children live at ASU's Polytechnic campus.
• Children's play areas in many locations throughout the village.
• Covered picnic areas.
• A community house that can be used by all residents for study and social activities.
• Located in close proximity to the Student Union, Sun Devil Fitness Center, all the student services offered by ASU's Polytechnic campus, Chandler-Gilbert Community College, and the other educational partners.
• Shuttle services are available from ASU's Polytechnic campus to ASU's Tempe campus.
• Local bus service provided by Valley Metro.
• A quiet living environment, but in close to several major shopping areas.
Residents of family houses are allowed to have a pet. They must complete a Pet Addendum and pay a Pet fee of ($150 nonrefundable) for any pets in the home other than fish. Residents found to have unauthorized pets will be subject to fines, cleaning fees, and possible eviction.
Please be sure to read imporant information concerning the Tenant Protective Cap located in the South Desert Village and United States Environmental Protection Agency booklet on lead-based paint safety.